Thursday, June 25, 2009

First full day off is always a great feeling


I love the first full day of summer vacation- the start of some rest and relaxation. Yesterday I went with my friend Jo to Providence to see Menopause-which was hilarious-and met her family-we crashed at her parent's/sister's house for the night and today we stopped at IKEA on the way back and stopped out for lunch- was a fun way to start summer. Of course today the news that Farah Fawcett and Michael Jackson died is a bit shocking not that either of them were my idols or even big favorites of mine- but Charlie's Angel's, that Farah poster and of course Michael Jackson were the names while I was growing up and while I was in my 20s...somethings remind how fast life is...just like summer always is...so you really need to treasure each second....as well as each day of your summer vacation (literal or metaphorical vacation that is)

No comments: