Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer is HERE!


My Dad, many years before he was my Dad-this is him during WW2 -
Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there!






These photos are all circa 2008 since today is humid and rainy, as was yesterday, as was Friday...this June is just a sunny day here and there and then rain. But, it has made the end of the school year easier, and this week- our 3 work days...little nervous I'm facilitating Tuesday and Wednesday but I get some extra $$ for that so sounds good to me. This weekend has been quiet, yesterday I was beat, but did manage to finish up a bunch of tile mosaics. Took photos so will show you some later this week. Today I did some cleaning (the usual vaccing) , a bunch of scrapping, grocery shopping, and now I'm relaxing...oh yeah, and the laundry...nice thing is tomorrow I just need to wrap up and clean up at school and then 2 days of writing institute-me the facilitator...I am so excited its basically summer vacation- 2 goals this year
1) relax and have fun (looks like its shaping up for that but lets see what life brings on)
2) get some exercise, shape up, maybe lose a few pounds...
but just like with relaxing-lets see what life brings because one never knows...
Oh, first day of summer!and Happy Father's Day all you dad's- Thinking about mine-hope you're out fishing up there!




No comments: