Saturday, August 29, 2009

Not exactly new




Some cards from the past, some art to cotemplate.
Raining-2 fronts coming through and then they say tropical storm Danny this afternoon. Dave's been working in western MA for the last days and he's due home dinner time tonight. Katie's off with her boyfriend later. I need to decide whether to be smart and stay home and make art or to go spend money at my favorite craft store (25% off storewide/50% holiday stamps). HMMM. My body is wide awake and my eyes are tired, don't know exctly why. Woke up kind of early and read a lot of a Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson, I love his books and this one is no exception. Otherwise, its wind down until back to work. Kind of like rainy weekend mornings- make you kind of lazy, which is relaxing. Just seems like there's been so much rain lately...so much rain. Till later.


No comments: