Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Brain dead

OK, so its not a bad day, and after school I meet Katie at TJ MAxx's for a quick sh0p and then we go to Panera for dinner and when I get home its like 6 and I want to pick up my kitchen and make a cup of red zinger tea and relax, read some more of the Lost Symbol- Dan Brown's new book which came yesterday from Amazon and just look at the internet a bit and there's Katie...who threw this assignment at me during dinner that she needs to write 3 first sentences for college essays as part of her English homework, and then she tell me I'm being no help as I try to get ideas to tell her but I'm not writing her first sentence...and I give her some ideas but it is her homework, isn't it? Hate when you're the bad guy when you're trying to be helpful but not do it for them. Teenagers. GRRRRR. Give me a break, I know she has a cold but I'm also tired as we trudge through our first 5 day school week. Right?
Thanks for listening and letting me unload.

No comments: