Monday, October 5, 2009

The surprise party


A memory lane poster I made for the party.


Aren't I silly?


Mom did pretty good blowing out her candles. But the kids bought and put 80 on her cake!

There they are- putting on those 80 candles.


Here's a few photos from the surprise 80th birthday party we had yesterday for my Mom. Boy was she surprised, didn't think we had her fooled so much but she walked into the room and stopped dead in her tracks. I'm really glad it went that well- but right now I feel broke and my bank account is a real disaster. I'm ashamed how bad my account looks right now. I am a money loser, man, think its really time for a second job. Well, party costs, timing belt on my car, bills...eeks. Life is over for me spening money wise until I pay off a few bills.

No comments: