Monday, November 2, 2009

4:30 and its getting dark


Making Katie's cake last Friday morning. She wanted yellow, and she got yellow. Went through 4.5 pounds of frosting to decorate this puppy- and you can see in the bottom photo us celebrating her 18th with this cake. I think it came out good, but I am not a well experienced or practiced cake decorator. It was fun for me and for her and a a great way to celebrate her 18th.
So Saturday night we changed the clocks and last night I didn't really notice it as I was lounging all day- recooping from my Halloween party. Today though I needed to put on my headlights just to drive home from work, and its feels later than just after 4:30. Time to put on the pjs and get cozy-no wonder why I always gain weight in the winter.
Happy Day of the Dead,if I had been home I would have made some cool project but I was busy being a teacher today, so no art to show you. Think my cake photos and my baby's birthday photo is just as good though.
Adios.

No comments: