Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Musings


So the TransSiberian Orchestra Concert concert yesterday was excellent and we had great seats-section119, row A, as you can see very close to the stage. Took these photos with my phone-this band has not only great music but an awesome light and pyrotechnic show. Unfortunately Katie was still dragging-ended up in the emergency room thinking she had strep, and they put her on antibiotics even though her quick test wasn't positive-and she's improving but not perfect as of today. I am dragging a bit- fighting something...not sure if I'll make it to work tomorrow-have to get better since I have a field trip on Friday! (Taking my Oceanography class to the Harvard Museum of Natural History). Tonight I have an icky headache and came home and took a 90 minute nap...still ready to go to bed...so many people are sick at school.
So did you check out the new Martha Stewart paper punches? Miss Obsession here- they are great. I need to start going to an addicted to stamps and paper crafts help group...I can't stop and I want to stop. They say writing it down makes your able to do it, or better able to work on it at least.
And yesterday-was gorgeous. Today was nice too, but I was in work and then came home and crashed....
Ah, Monday.

No comments: