Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday scrap pages


When Mom arrived in the  room. My cousin Steve snapped this and sent it to me since I'm standing in the doorway-black shirt. Think I got these pages to something my Mom will like. Why is it we get so nervous when we do something for mom? Won't she always say she likes it anyhow?

The invite- got a bit of shadow where it pops open.

Mom's cake.
I am staying home today- desperately need to clean. Need to work on finishing my mom's party scrapbook too-since the holidays are just about upon us and I have many other things to do. PLus, I have a lot of schoolwork to do too! Tomorrow am going to see New Moon after work with Katie- can't wait- and then Dave has hernia surgery on Tuesday so I'm off that day. Wednesday, afetr a half day of school,  Katie needs to go to the dentist and then its Turkey day- but not sure what we're going to do-see how Dave feels. Did buy a turkey just in case he doesn't want to ride anyplace- or we decide to hang home-if not, I;ll roast the turkey over the weekend and we can eat it all week- I do love turkey. Anyhow, I'm babbling about too many little daily details- here's some scrap pages.

No comments: