Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day


I thoroughly enjoyed this day off- I'm ready for some more days off but at least its only 2 days of work until the weekend. As you can see from this photo- need to do some raking, but today I went and did what I wasn't going to do- spend money. Did a bit of Christmas shopping, got a few items I did need like batteries for my garage door opener which had stopped working and then went to this Clothes Encounter sale (its this traveling clothing sale that goes into empty buildings and sells big brand named items for cheap) and got some things I didn't really need but could use and its almost all Chico's brand which was a big savings but still, I am suppose to be frugal this month and I'm not doing a very good job at it with yarn on Saturday (let me justify this by saying I haven't bought yarn for a sweater in several years) and a few items at Barnes and Noble and a few items at Michael's and...so anyhow, slap my hand, though starting the holiday shopping is good.

No comments: