Thursday, December 3, 2009

December Heat Wave

Ok, post #2 today-but the published post was really meant for yeterday but since I was in Nashua at a computer conference all day and a learng about financial aid meeting last night at katie's school, and I;m home today with a very sore tummy still, but had to say- its 62 degrees out right now-got a few windows open-yes! Love it. Lets see how fast before it gets cold and we get a foot of snow dumped on us-since this is New England-and New Hampshire after all.
Above, another piece I made last weekend! Think I need to shade the border, easy enough to do. But you know, you can't see my sparkley snow glitter on the 2 pines here-funny how bland this photo is when its not so bland in person.

oh yes-the last addition for the day:
Want some great holiday images to download? Go to this site: http://countdown.tentwostudios.com/. They're doing some great holiday images as linkware. Cheeck it out!

No comments: