Sunday, January 24, 2010

French food-yummy


3 more pages I' ve done, this days is ode to food. The produce was right next to our hotel, a little grocery store. And the meat market was so clean and shiny, right in the neighborhood of the 16th Arrondisement. I pariuclary like the page with the produce and the stamps I used.
So I finished reading my book-Travelling with Pomegranes. I liked it more as I got into it. It wasn't a great book, but definately one that makes you think about focusing in on a goal, asking for it in some form or another, and having it happen. Write it down make it happen, pray for it. Something to really focus your mind on what you want.
Me, I want my art to be more than just a hobby.
Am a little upset with my dear daughter, her attitude, kind of ganging up on me. I'm having an emotional weekend...and I'm taking it personally. Too much so actually. I don't like that feeling of having no control in the situation, though of course I do have control, only my emotions make it seem like I don't.
So tomorrow and Tuesday we end our quarter at school. Half way through the year actually. Wow. Am ready to move forward, I guess. Three weeks until we leae for Barcelona. I can't wait. Today I started getting my travel box and me travel journal together. I can't wait.

No comments: