Sunday, February 7, 2010

Creative Sunday

Sundays are usually my stay home in sweats day and today is no exception. My cousin has asked me to make a card and that's top on the creaive list for the day- and I'll be honest, she wants a veil on it and I'm not sure how that's going to go. I'm feeling like I'd rather just play...my usual Sunday, than stress over someone who has an idea in mind but who hasn't really relayed that idea to me very clearly. I can relate to artists who make a living doing things for other people and the stresses they must come across...I've got to do it today though because I'm out 3 nights this week coming up and next weekend I need to get ready for our trip plus the usual weekend chores, we leave in less than 2 weeks...anyhow, I am excited about the trip and am woking at putting myself in the right frame of mind for this project. We also have the superbowl tonight- the ads are also good to watch, thought I want the Saints to win  as I'm no fan of the Colts. But I'm hoping the card goes quickly and smoothly and then I can play with what I want to play with- or maybe I should play first to get me in the place to make this card. UGH. The card- hire me but let me design you a card- don't have me just make something you've thought up. I'm not just a maker- I'm a creator.

No comments: