Friday, February 12, 2010

Tired tonight

Typical Friday night- I am beat. Last night was my open house at school so I got home late and then was too wound up to go to bed early and even then, I didn't sleep all that well. I've been home with just the critters so I put on some Rick Steves travel videos I own, mostly to check out the show on the south of France to help with my trip research-think I want to try to hit Nimes when we go driving in Europe...not sure it will happen but will see what we come across in our travels.
Tomorrow we need to move a cabinet in the kitchen so things will be ready for our new frig which arrives Monday. Am excited but will feel better once the cabinet gets moved- a bit worried this will turn into as big a job as the bathroom. Want to get into the studio too, hasn't been happening all that much lately, and should clean in there a bit. So not too exciting a weekend but still very much looked forward to- Katie does have school tomorrow since its a snow day make up day.
So getting a bit tired of putting up Paris journal pages but since nothing else has been photographed, this is what you get. Here's 2 views of the Arc du Triumphe- one from up the Eiffel Tower and the bottom one from the top of the Champ Elysee. Like these 2 pages a lot.

No comments: