Saturday, March 13, 2010

quite a day

Yes, its been busy and eventful. Off to Roger Williams Univesity-which is a beautiful school in Bristol, RI, which is a beautiful town. I've been to a lot of places in Rhose Island since I grew up just north of the state in Massachusetts , but never here. Want to go back and visit sometime, when its not windy and pouring rain. Also went to IKEA and got a few items including a new table for my studio that I've been looking for ( a nice wood top table for under $40, how can you go wrong?) Then hit Trader Joe's, but man, it was a lot of driving and a long day. By the time we returned here to NH, there was snow mixed in with the rain. NO-NOT SNOW! Hopefully, it won't be anything since we are finally just about snow free- except for the piles...Then came home to find out my Uncle had passed away...its making me feel sadder than I thought it would since we knew it was coming...what's weird is that these people like my uncle who were always the adults in my life, my aunts, uncles... now they are getting older and passing over...its a very strange thing. You know its going to happen but when it does, it feels like it shouldn't.

No comments: