Thursday, April 15, 2010

C'est le weekend-pour moi

I'm off tomorrow for a morning drs appointment and then later in the day need to go with Katie to Nashua to pick up her prom dress, and hit costco, trader joe's, for her, the mall. Its suppose to rain, but am still glad I can do all this tomorrow and still have my weekend...plus have a bit more time tomorrow. Lately life's been so busy and last weekend I was busy both days so am looking forward to an extra day off, rain or not, drs  or not+. Anyhow, all the trees and blooming and budding-see photo above- and some are even popping little leaves around here- spring is really early this year- which I must say I quite like. If it goes back to normal next year I won't really be so happy with the weather.
And here's some more of my poorly photographed pages from my Paris journal...I am busyily working away to finish it. I like this page, like how I reversed the way the punched paper would usually go and put the stamping underneath it...looks lacey I think.

And I like this page because I love the Picasso head on the bottom left and how I did the words coming out of their mouth...and I love the  rather uneven stamping job I did on the side- rather I love the stamps which are part of the new 7gypsies Avignon set-it is a fantastic set of postal and other Frenchie kind of stamp. The photo here in on the page does lift up and there's a smaller one behind it.

And last my model page. Not sure the page thrills me beyond thrill but the photo I quickly snapped of this couple on these church steps outside of the Stratvinsky fountain, they look like they should be fashion models and I caught them at just the right pose. The page doesn't do much for the photo, I think.

No comments: