Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Update

So here's I card I made last weekend for my intern's graduation from Grad school (she's a wine maker) so this card is great for her. I love how my coloring on the grape scene worked out. And to change it up, I bought the wine clear set from Hero Arts and stamped the small grape leaf all over the background and stamped the wine bottle and glass.
Spent my day driving my Mom home to Massachusetts. We stopped in Nashua at Costco and Trader Joe's on our way down, then got to her house, had lunch, chatted a bit more and then I drove back home. Took most of my whole day but I was glad to spend the day with Mom and was glad she could come up for Katie's graduation yesterday.
Tonight we've rented Avitar and I'm finally going to watch it. Wow, this computer has sooo much pollen on it that blew in today when I left the windows open. We kept the house quiet today so Katie could sleep after being out all last night at the school's grad night (and she had a blast by the way-bowling, playing mini-golf and doing all kind of FUN things. Dave went up to his mom's house so he could rebuild parts of his mom's dock, and he just got home a while ago...thankfully tomorrow's the holida and I have a quiet day at home!!! Not sure what I'll do but that's ok if I do nothing! 3 weeks of kids left at school 14 1/2 days after that, and then a couple of teacher work days...the end is now really in sight-for me at least.

No comments: