Friday, August 27, 2010

Exhausted

Moving Katie off to college went very very well overall. It was SO HARD  to leave the house...but leaving her off at school wasn't so bad. Coming home to an empty nest, a little hard again. When I just talked with her on the phone...sweet, wonderful but a little hard. I miss her a lot already. But I will get used to it. I will stop having teary moments...and I can't think about when she said goodbye to the Harley this morning....(I will start crying then)...I took a long nap when I got home, I was exhausted...mentally. Though the margarita I had afterwards when Dave and  I went to lunch didn't help.  Was cool though, when we got out of the Texas Roadhouse after lunch the Blue Angels were flying in practice for tomorrow's airshow at Pease . Wow. I've seen them before and they are fabulous and amazing. Wish I could have snapped a few photos of that but I was so busy just watching them fly by...cool.

No comments: