Monday, September 27, 2010

with one stamp

Three cards with the same saying-doing my own version of one item from Stamper's Sampler- similar but different! Not suree which one I like best. That's what's great about stamps, just how you can make so many different things from the same stamp. And these are just cards.
The saying is Hero Arts. Top card, pumpkins are Inkadinkado and the cat is Craft Secrets. The haystack I think is an older Stampendous stamp...it's something I won used a few years ago on eBay. The middle card-the pumpkins are Hero Arts (love how they're big) and the background/leaves are CHF. And this bottom card is lots of Kim Hughes stamps by CHF and stars/moon by Inkadinakdo.  I put the faces on all the pumpkins.
YAWN! I'm once again not ready for another week. spirit week at school so its a week that just gets crazier as it goes on. But I will manage...and it should be a good week. The last few days of September...wow- though Labor Day seems so so long ago. I like October a lot, but its a busy month...birthdays...my wedding anniversary...a long weekend coming....lots to look forward to.

No comments: