Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday! Friday! Friday!!

Its Friday!!!! I am so excited. This hasn't been a bad week though- work has gone fast...few interuptions so I've been able to get A LOT done. Like that. Haven't had to work real late...like that too. Been trying to leave to get out while its still light. Yesterday went to my favorite craft store after work...they had everything I wanted plus some...eeks.
So today's card is another new Penny Black stamp, like this stamp too. The words are Hero Arts. I used a lot of scraps to layer the background...I'm happy with the results.  This little girl really grows on you...I think she's not too cute but still very cute.
So while the rest of the world gives you Tim Holtz's 12 tags of Christmas...they are great aren't they? I liked yesterdays a lot and I need to check out this mornings before I hit the shower...he is one VERY TALENTED guy, and that doesn't need to be said...I liked his demo on using the Rnager's cut and dry felt yesterday...got to try that...since I bought some felt yesterday on my craft trip...
so enjoy your day! I'm off to check out the tag of the day!