Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Matin de Noel, well no, more like Matin de Mardi

Monday was the DARKEST, DREARIEST day. At least it was rain, but at 4:30 when I got home from work it felt like about 8:30 at night. I could have gone to bed then, quite seriousy, and slept all night. I did take a nap, it was hard keeping my eyes open. Makes part of me SO depressed...the dark that is...but I will say after my nap I did perk up.
So here's some more photos from my altered holiday book. I found these sparklely die cuts at Michael's this year- I think they're by EK SUCCESS, and I love them. I also used the white wreath by Melissa Frances, white snowflake trim by Making Memories, saying stamps by Aladine stamps from France, some Tim Holtz stamps, Hot off the Press stickers, Making Memories trim tape...lots of fun supplies. That's what great about making these books, being able to play with all these cool things...
Hopefully today will be a brighter day than yesterday, but I think they're still saying grey...but I get my hair highlighted and cut today and you know what, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Nothing better than getting your hair done, don't you think? (especially when its dark and dreary and you cover up the grey at least 1 place!)
Happy Day!