Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Little Bird Told Me

Here's a simple little card...first I made a card with green cardstock...I added a small cut piece of flowered paper. Then I die cut the bird and hand cut out the branch. I used some brown ink to color the branch. The bird was first stamped in a yellowish color with a script design. Then a used some red ink to color the bird, along with some red and brown Copics. I attached that down onto the twig I handcut. Then I put down some 7Gypsies tape...and I took some Germam foil gold flowers and cut them in half and attached them under the tape to make a cool little metal trim. I stamped the saying (Hero Arts) and added a felt flower by Prima and some red gemstones to make the center of the flower- and VOILA...a simple cute little card...well it is simple and I think its cute.
So what's your weekend plans? I don't have any and that's ok since my next few weekends will be pretty quiet...maybe I'll get more done in my studio-either new art OR some more cleaning done...who knows. All I know is that April is only few days away which is exciting...why is March always such and exhausting month? Its probably the hardest transistion month of the year...wanting winter to be done with and gone.
Whatever your plans...have a great one...and hope you find a little art time too.

No comments: