Friday, July 8, 2011

Another picture less day

Miss the photos. It's no fun to read a photo less blog. But...think when we got home from NC I'll go computer shopping. See I have 2 things to weigh in my buying decision-I want a Mac but I don't want to spend a lot of cash and I can get a pc cheaper which fits my budget better. Anyhow, we leave next Wednesday for the Outer Banks and Raleigh and we'll be gone a week. Can't wait!
Had a great visit with mom yesterday and today I slept in...was a kind of sunny kind of overcast cast day...but I did a bunch of clothing fixing and I worked on my travel journal and cleaned a bit more of my studio...along with some other things...feel like it was a productive day! Tomorrow mooring I work at the lake for a couple of hours and then who knows what else we'll be up to.
Anyhow, notice Tim Holtz had some cool new items on his blog...always FUN to see what new things will be coming out. All those holiday items...wonder what other cool things will be coming out.
Have a great weekend...I maybe stop by with some more photo less babble but if not, enjoy!

No comments: