Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Summer of Scraps








A summer arty project. The rule was to only use scrap paper and then add to that. Any die cuts had to be already cut or cut from scrap paper. Any supplies had to be already owned. I went with a color theme, each page some color or colors of summer. Here's what I got, and I call it the scraps of summer.
*****
So I worked this afternoon at the lake for 5 hours, got done just as the rain arrived. It is suppose to rain for the next 2 days, but that's ok, I going SHOPPING tomorrow. Hope to find some back to school clothes or maybe a cooking pan I want or maybe a dust ruffle for my bed or maybe...whatever I find. Tonight I am finishing off some more of picture from our NC trip last month so I can start scrapping them on Tuesday....when I'm home in the rain.
Thanks for visiting and hope you liked my blog post.

1 comment:

Christina Carnoy said...

Very cool journal pages!!!!