Sunday, September 4, 2011

Summer weather is back

Back into the summer weather...it is HUMID!  I walked this morning and came back dripping.  But it is foggy...and not super sunny. Not sure if it will be a boating day or NOT!
So here is yesterday's lake photos played with a bit, cropped and light adjusted, then put through some filters. love it, especially how orange the sun and its reflection look.
Fits since yesterday we went for a jet ski on the lake and ended up staying for drinks and dinner at out friend's place...totally SPONTANEOUS and what fun!!!!!!!! I love when you have are open and things just happen!
So totday's card is another fun card using Paper Smooches (by Kim Hughes) and Cornish Heritage Farms Kim Hughes stamps. I must say I have fun making cards with these stamp sets.
For this one I started with my blue cardstock and I trimmed it with a torn scrap of polka dot paper. Then in a square of white cardstock I stamped the silly shark, bubbles and seaweed. I attached it and added the saying. I added the the 2 sheels in the left corners and then used the edge of the shells along the white square. All colors are Copics and I did use some blue ink which I tinted the white square. I also added some little Viva pastel blue dots along the left edge and in the middle of the bubbles.
So MUCH FUN!!!!



No comments: