Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hump Day

Morning all. Well, actually good evening on Tuesday. I just finished an unexpected cleaning job I discovered I had to do when I got home from work, but sometimes that happens. Let's just say it was puppy related, poor baby. 
Anyhow, I am a bit tired of showing Halloween cards so I am taking a little break and then giving you the last of them later...
So today's post is some photos from my Sunday outing to York Beach, Maine with my dog, my hubby and my daughter.
Nubble Light...with the funky cloud.
I didn't write this, but it was fun to find...especially when you're with a Katie.
 Favorite faces.
Cool textures.
A view from a far.
There must have been a rough sea since parts of the beach were covered in washed up seaweed and other things.
Love this texture in the sand!!!
Thanks for visiting.

No comments: