Saturday, January 28, 2012

One For The Money


Yesterday I went with Katie and my friend Joanne to see One for the Money after work. I love this book series-it's fun, romantic and makes me laugh. The kinds of books you can sit down and read in a weekend or a long summer afternoon. I wasn't expecting too much from the movie, but I loved it! It was fun, light and made me laugh. And I from the previews I didn't think the characters would match my mental picture of them, but I loved them too. Plus we had this great groupon voucher-so we saved $5 on each ticket. Worked for me!  Katie and I then went out to dinner, was a fun evening out and a nice way to end the work week.


Here's a card that I made a long time ago but recently rediscovered. I stamped a foam stamp with green acrylic paint and added some black/brown stamped images...the clock (Dawn Houser/Inkadinkado), the bracket, the postmark and the RSVP (Postmodern). The owl was stamped on white paper, colored and then cut out. Finally I stamped the saying.
Have a great Saturday! I'm hoping to go walk the beach since it is in the 40's.


No comments: