Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cherries

Here's a late spring Juney kind of card. Cherries!!! Love them and it is that time of year for them!
This card started with red card stock and some red polka dot paper and finally I used an embossing folder by Cuttlebug  along with the new Tim Holtz Embossing Diffusers. I stamped the cherry definition (Stamp in the Hand) in the center with some mango ink and then I stamped the sweet saying in black (Flourishes) and the loop in red (7Gypsies).  After attaching and using some red polka dot tape and some white lace, I gave the card a bit of red Dylusions spray. Finally, some brown pearl dots and I stamped and colored the bowl of cherries (Hero Arts).
Busy busy day for me today-tonight I have National Honor Society Sashing Ceremony for seniors. Haven't had much studio time this week- guess that comes with the end of school. Patience is needed here! Counting down- 9 days including today!!!! Then I can have LOTS of studio time!

Don't these look yummy?


No comments: