Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Journaling

Journaling.
This page is back from the very end of the school year.
Not right now. There isn't a lot of stress nor counting down right now.
Won't do any journaling today as I am taking off to go visit my mom in Worcester, MA.
Lots of driving ahead of me.
And yesterday I worked on a flower book I am making-but no photos-and I started a canvas painting I have been thinking about doing for a very very long time.
No photos there either.
Will get some though. But not today.
So yesterday besides a bit of studio time-
In the short stretch of sunshine we had I went and worked in my veggie garden. It was a successful day.
Have a happy hump day.


1 comment:

Carolyn Dube said...

Have a great visit with your mom! I love it when projects are starting - the ideas just begin and it is such an energized time for me! I haven't been able to get to my studio for a few days so thanks for sharing your studio time!