Monday, July 30, 2012

More Photos-Glaciers

WARNING:
If you don't like other people's trip photos, then don't read this post.
LOL-
I want to show you some of the over 2000 photos I took-yes, a lot of them aren't anything much, but if I show you a few, that is ok. I promise you won't see all 2000.
Big ice bus that we rode up onto the glacier-this is up on the glacier. You can see people out there walking on the ice...
And here's the glacier we went up-that white streak on the back just left of center. I am standing a ways up at the visitors center, which is across the street. In this photo it looks rather small and like nothing, but in real life it is HUGE!
Here's a close up, with my finger over part of it unfortunately...
And here's me, getting back on the bus after slipped and sliding around the glacier for 20 minutes.
This glacier is as thick as the Eiffel Tower is tall!
That is tall!
So it is almost the end of July-can you believe it?
Summer, as usual, is flying right by.
Enjoy your day.







No comments: