Monday, July 2, 2012

Tags

Tag for my summer journal.
One for each day-Sunday-Thursday!

Last week on a visit to my favorite craft store I picked up this roll of October Afternoon washi tape. Wanted to do something about my week so I used it on the background page I mounted my tags on. You can see that on Thursday's view right above.
Here's the tags put down on the page in my journal.
So had a great day on the boat yesterday, enjoyed some sun, some family together time and some cool-off dips into the bay. The Blue Angels were great but didn't seem to be as many other planes as last year.  Oh well, we had a good day overall.
And now it is Monday. Holiday week. 
Working at the lake quite a bit and not sure what else is on my agenda.
What are you planning for your holiday week?



No comments: