Monday, August 6, 2012

Travel Journal-first views

Hey I finally took some photos of my travel journal, completed!
Here's a few views.

So this spread started with the back of the cover -I covered it in some compass paper- and a sheet of 7Gypsies paper that I stamped the planes (Impression Obsession) and the Wednesday (Hero Arts/Studio Calico). I added some tags off my suitcase. Some assorted stickers and metal stickers-the October Afternoon chipboard plane and the key envelope from the hotel we stayed at during out first night of travel in Spokane, Washington.
That night we just had a quick burger at 5Guys for dinner so I took the menu to cover the back of the page and then I had this postcard which I embossed the hello-(Stampotique) and added an October Afternoon rubber sticker of the car.

You can see it better here.

So we start another week- August 6th already. No month goes faster than July except August. I have 3 weeks left and then I go back to school. Only 3 weeks. But that is summer- a long vacation that flies right by.
And many of you might say that you don't even get 3 weeks off a year , so don't take this the wrong way. I am just saying that having 10 weeks away from the kiddies and 7 of those have flown right by.
So far this summer has been A++++++.
(except Dave losing his job)
And as usual, you do lots of things you want to do and then do lots of things you don't even suspect you'll do.
But enough philosophizing. 
Have a great Monday!





No comments: