Thursday, February 21, 2013

a little inspiration for Thursday

A little perky card for Thursday.
A pretty simple card. Pink card stock background and some paper tape that I put on by ripping lots of little strips. I then die cut a frame using 2 Nestability dies by Spellbinders. I glued that down it it covered over the tape edges.
The saying is from Dylusions stamps. I stamped it and cut it out.
The little bird is from Paper Smooches. I colored and cut this cute little guy out and added him to card.
BUSY day ahead.
Parent open house at school tonight which means I won't be home until late-like 9. UGH! But luckily tomorrow is Friday and then it is vacation!
Lots of kids will be out tomorrow- I am sure. Some people are leaving early-lucky them!
Saying a BIG snowstorm is coming in Sunday when I am suppose to fly. Trying to decide if I should fly early or fly a day later. Figures!
Oh may- it is always something.
One day I will learn and just hang home over February break.
Such BIG issues in my life-eh? HA-HA!
Have a super day!

No comments: