Friday, February 15, 2013

Blogger's Challenge

So this week's Blogger's Challenge is Cut it Out. So I did that by first die cutting the background and the bubblely frame for that. Both of those are Memory Box dies. The background die cut was done on plain white paper and then I colored it using box Dylusions spray ink and and some green ink on a Hero Arts polka dot stamp. 
The froggie is an image from Rubber Moon. He was stamped twice, once directly on the card and then once on white paper. I colored the one on the white paper and cut it out. When I did this I cut off the head. (Sounds gruesome!) I did that so I could glue the body flat and then use a foam pop up stickie so the head would be a bit higher than the rest of the body. I attached all of these into the uncolored stamped image directly on the card.
The flowers are also a Memory Box die- only I trimmed away a few flowers and added those after using some Distress stain to color them.
I trimmed down the outside of the card to mimic the shape of my background cut out. Then I added some Viva paint pen dots on the bubblely frame and also on the center of the flowers. Finally I added the little Hero Arts hello stamp.
Here's the die cuts I used.
Memory Box Die - Debutante FrameMemory Box - Die - Bella BouquetMemory Box - Die - Under The Sea Frame
And a close up of Mr. Froggy.!
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How adorable is Prince Charming! hehehe. Cute card!