Sunday, May 26, 2013

Fishy, Fishy, Fishy

Yeah!  I finally see the sun!!!!
Haven't seen it in almost a week!!!
BUT it is cold, only like 39 degrees-
And windy!
Memorial Day weekend!
This is crazy!!!!
Feels like early April.
Not the start of the summer season.
Just a few photos today for you from my trip the other day to Boston with my zoology class. We went to the New England Aquarium.
I love fish!!!
Cool texture here.  I think these could inspire a sewing project. I believe these are some kind of anemones.
I love cuttlefish. They are so weird and wild. And pretty smart too.
I did a whole post on them last time I visited with a class in March. You can check them out here.
He's having a little lunch snack here.
Comb jellies.  I could watch jellyfish-in a tank at least- really relaxing. Wouldn't want to meet them in the wild though-other than the ones you find washed up on the beach.
And finally this view for you.
Not a clownfish, but how about these anemone fish inside an anemone? Really cool.
While I write this I am watching the recording of last night's Bruin's-Ranger's eastern semi-final game. If the Bruins win, they'll take this part of the play-offs. Still the whole third period to go-
I love hockey about as much as  I love fish.
I think I am as weird as those cuttlefish.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.






No comments: