Tuesday, October 15, 2013

25 Years

Today is my 25th wedding anniversary.
Wow! 25 years!
Blows my mind because I cannot possibly be that old to have been married that long.
Right?
But I have been VERY lucky to have met Dave and have been well matched up for all these years.
We've been a couple for over 30 years now which is pretty pretty amazing too.
Still love the big guy a lot.
So we need to celebrate-sometime.
Nothing special on the agenda today, back to work after a long weekend.
We have a little mini-trip planned for Thanksgiving weekend which I guess is an anniversary celebration.
I am now hoping for AT LEAST another 25 great years.

Hope there is something special going on in your life today,
even if its not anything quite so grand.
See you again soon I hope.




1 comment:

Lorraine said...

fab photo have a lovely anniversary