Thursday, April 10, 2014

Doodling

Hidden in the back of a drawer in my coffee table was this drawing journal of mine.
I was playing with Zentangle and non-Zentagle drawing and  also practicing my French (which I had back in middle and high school and have been wanting to practice some more) by writing a word and then drawing the word.
I remember thinking that it was the worst drawing journal anyone had ever produced.
Probably why it ended up in the back of this drawer.
But I really enjoy it now that some time has passed and there is space between me and these doodlings.
Enjoy your views.
I used some pastel colored pencils to color in these pages.




These pages are all done in pencil, but some of this journal is drawn with pens.
I'll show you those another day.
Stop back again soon.



No comments: