Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Done Parts

I started a Halloween altered book last year. It still needed to be finished, so I pulled it out the other evening and decided I'll work on it over the next several weeks.
I'll add some more details to pages that could use them.
I found these little pumpkin stickers by Martha Stewart at AC Moore over the summer and stuck them onto this gravestone tag. They were on this big markdown table for $1.00.  I think they were worth a dollar seeing it was a sheet of like 50 of them.
This little spider web card with the skull cameo lifts up.  There's a surprise underneath. And
I love how the Stampotique, Daniel Torrente, girl on the right looks when I fixed her up for a witch's ball.



This background is a stenciled deli wrap. I added some stamped images and embossed the witch onto the cut out circular moon.
I LOVE the reflection I was able to snap in this page. That's because there's a piece of acetate on the left.
This is a great witch silhouette.  Stamp by Chocolate Baroque.
And finally
My inner cover.
More to come when I get some new pages done.
Thanks for stopping by.









No comments: