Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Just Because

Just a card to show you today. Sunday I had some play time-yahoo! While waiting for some paint to dry on another project, I made this card. I rather like it even if the red tape is a bit too red.
Yes the card itself looks a bit rough on the edges-it is suppose to. I used pan pastels to color the white card stock background, and then I sanded it down. 
I used a new Impression Obsession background stamp on some printed paper for the deer background. Deer are an image from Designs by Sheena. I used Twinkling H2O's to color. The words are from Flourish rubber stamps and there are 2 layers of paper tape to add a little bit of color.
I was looking to make a fall card, which is where the inspiration for this card came from. I wanted something a little different for me, which is why I chose the deer image.
That's all for me. 
Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: