Sunday, March 15, 2015

This Past Weekend

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Mine was low key but good. I started reading this book,
 after I finished reading this one which is an oldie but a goodie I found in my shelves.
I also made my next baking first, a Swiss Roll (filled with whipped cream and a bit of strawberries).
 I was impressed by how it came out as I expected it to rip into pieces when I rolled it. (I did roll it warm into a towel and then let it cool). We served it with some more strawberries.
I bought myself a mini-jellyroll pan on Saturday when the hubby and I went out with my daughter to Homegoods and TJ Maxx..
I sat in the backseat with her dog Pete.
And I didn't have any art time, but I did work in my play space. I finally finished emptying out these book cubes. Then I took them down.
And although I have some bins to fill and clean up, as you can see on the floor here, I did get my work table moved back up against the wall which was where the book cubes used to be. The room seems so much bigger now with those books gone! I love it! Made me happy since yesterday we got 4 more inches of snow.
Oh please!
Hope you have a great start to your week.


No comments: